Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beading my little heart out...

What a week! The fine weather had me totally enthralled and I spent many happy hours beading/ felting outdoors! If only the good weather could last forever, right now the heavens are pouring again.

Here's a few pics of my latest efforts. I would love your comments as I'm considering selling some similar items. Of course I will endeavour to pass on any beading patterns that might take your fancy if you leave me a comment!

This is a close up pic for those of you who contacted me wanted to know/ see more of the first cellini spiral I posted earlier:

Having so many sundresses to wear I decided to make a couple of pairs of gold earrings to match them!


And of course a couple of necklaces/ bracelets to match!

Spiral weave:


And my favourite 3 colours gold!!!

No comments: