Thursday, May 21, 2009

That Crafty Little Fish

I want to pay homage to my fav blog of the moment - That Crafty Little Fish - what a great "Crafter"!!!!

Kirsty is a UK based designer/ maker/ retailer and I want her talents... I also love to browse her shop on Folksy and am mesmerized by her colourful buttons, bunting, fabic etc. I am lusting after the Matroyshka cotton fabric - needing some inspiration for what I could do with it so as to justify buying it - not like I need much justification to buy anything these days (lol)!



And as I am about to embark on a sewing spree (I can visualise the chaos and stabbed fingers already lol), I think I may very well just have to invest in one of these cute little pin pots! I ain't called a Shopaholic for nothing you know!

http://kirstyfish.blogspot.com/ http://folksy.com/users/Paperfish

1 comment:

nicedaydesigns said...

That's really funny! I just commented on another one of your posts about carefree glimmer and then I scroll down and see you have one of craftyfish's pots. I bought one last year, and I still love it. I was in two minds when I first saw it cos I thought it was a little pricey, but now I chuffed I got one.