Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm Beading Excited!

Good news for all you avid beaders living/ visiting in/ around Dublin city centre!

Today I visited the shop that is beading heaven to me, Yellow Brick Road on Bachelors Walk, to buy some essentials (and non essentials of course!). Pleasant and helphelp staff (as always) wrapped by purchases for me and off I went. When I got home and unwrapped the shiny containers of new beads I also found a little note placed inside advising:

"Free for all! Let's get creative! - Got an unfinished project? Want to chat, bead and be inspired? Want an afternoon's peace to bead in our specially designed studio? We have the answer! The Yellow Brick Road is excited to annouce every Thursday is free for all! Everyone is invited to come along at any stage during the day to get creative with Stacey, all welcome to enjoy a few hours beading, discussing, experimentsing with trends, styles, design and colour! Every Thursday from 28th May!"

Guess who'll be putting in for some leave over the coming weeks to avail of this fab off????

Hope to meet some of you there?!?!

No comments: