Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm in Shoe Heaven....

I thought I had died and gone to Shoe Heaven when I came across Frollein Von Sofa's blog... Having already admitted to being a shopaholic, I must now confess to being a shoe-addict! Just looking at/ trying on and ultimately buying shoes (irrespective of how unsuitable they may be) gives me such a rush!!! I doubt very much that I am on my own in that respect...

This has to be a portrait of me in my "walk in shoe closet" (yeah, well it will be when I win the lotto and get me some highlights - I already have the shoes ;))
Only, if only I could walk in shoes of this height....
Oh and after spending yesterday morning trying on fascinators (for the first time!) these babys are well worth a glance...Isn't the mannequin just the cutest!!!!!

2 comments:

She Draws said...

Love Sofa, and ad problem solved. I made you one up and put it on my blog.
I hope you like it, feel free to steal it to use for yourself.

Frollein von Sofa said...

WOW ! Thanks so much for posting about me !! It really makes me happy that you like my designs...kisses and hugs from Berlin