Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bib Necklace - my first attempt :-)


True to my word I headed into the local trimming shop this morning and purchased some glittery black felt and those cute little flower shaped sequins/ diamontes! Modelling it on the Penney's version, above is a quick pic of my first attempt at the "Bib" necklace!!! What do you think? I can't believe how easy it was to make! The flower embellishments are actually for card crafting but with little craft glue they worked a treat!
Think I'll be out hunting for more quirky little gems tomorrow and get to work on producing some more with the copious amount of felt I purchased today. I know it's probably cheaper to buy the flet online but I just couldn't wait the obligatory 3-7 days for the felt to arrive; I just had to get crafty today!
Watch this space for more necklaces!!!!
Rain, rain go away, I want to wear the necklace I made today ;-)

No comments: