Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2010

OMG where has the time gone!!! I can’t believe it’s been soooooooooo long since I was last on here!!! I won’t go into the gory details but I’m back now :)

Since my last post (still can’t believe that was Sept 09!) I’ve been out and about (shopping of course) and making the odd item :)

My New Years Resolutions include:

Blogging at least once a week

Spending less (per item, not overall! These babies a snip at only €70)






Take better care of my skin



Getting out and about more
(via public transport of course and spending even less per item)

Kildare Village - discount designer shopping



Deja-Vu, Waterford

These snazzy shoes were retailling at only €230!

Also on the list:

Get a decent camera and a few lessons and take some pics of some of the quirky things I’ve been making :)

Check out the excellent blogs I've come across since joinging (I've already updated the links/ads to other blogs, leave me a comment and your blog address if you'd like me to post your link/ad too!)

No comments: