Saturday, January 23, 2010

Penneys/ Primark Spring/Summer 2010

Having seen the amount of traffic my blog got due to my previous AW 09 Penneys/ Primark post, I thought I'd check out the spring/ summer 2010 collection and blog on same :) I must admit, it's something I regularly google myself as I always always always hit Penneys when shopping :) :) :) Can't beat the bargains!!!
It is with great sadness that I must report that there is feck all out there re SS 2010 for Penneys :( Except for lingerie and some swimwear... I have to admit that I have been checking out the swimwear ince Christmas Eve (yes, that's right folks, they put out the swimwear on Christmas Eve in Penneys of Henry St, Dublin!!!).

I promise to keep checking and reporting back - if needs must I'll snap a few pics in-store myself :) :) :) :)

Here's a sneaky peek at some of my favs (loving the bling)...


No comments: